Pond - The HOA is working to preserve our pond area as a natural habitat for the fish, birds and other animals that frequent the pond. We want the pond to also be an area where residents enjoy walking and spending time in this natural setting.
You can help keep our pond area free and clear of litter by volunteering to pick up trash as you walk around the pond at your convenience. Your efforts to keep our pond area clean will make a significant difference in the appearance of our pond and our neighborhood, and make it safer for the wildlife in our area.
* Be Kind and Please Do Not Leave Your Fishing Lines Behind.
* No tethering of fishing lines to the deck - lines may not be left overnight.
* Do not leave fishing lines, dead bait, hooks or litter on the deck or surrounding areas of the pond.
* Please keep the area free and clear of any trash or fishing supplies after you are finished fishing.
* Consider catching and releasing the fish back into the pond.
* If you entrap a turtle or other animal in the pond, please call Animal Control if you are unable to release the animal on your own. (817-410-3370)
** Use caution with wild animals. Snapping turtles have been seen in this pond and could be dangerous if caught.